Monday, May 19, 2008

DJ Ryan presents... Kylie K-Pop Mix

Nu-di-ty (Bass Ill Euro Edit)
Come Into My World (Fischerspooner Mix)
2 Hearts (Electro Soundz Mix)
Wow (David Guetta Fuck Me I'm Famous Mix)
Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head
In My Arms (Sabastien Lager Mix)
Slow (Junior Jaxx Slaver Bondage Club Mix)
Your Disco Needs You (Almighty Mix)
On A Night Like This (Bini And Martini Club Mix)
Confide In Me (Tomer G Club Remake Mix)
Red Blooded Woman (Narcotic Thrust Remix)
Did It Again (Razor-'N'-Go Mix)

Love At First Sight (Twin Master Plan Mix)
Spinning Around (7th Spinnin Dizzy Dub Mix)
Chocolate(DMK Motiv8ed Extended Mix)
Butterfly (SonicBoom's Repetition Mix)
I Believe In You (Wayne G Club Anthem Junkies Mix)
Click image to download.
This mix is done by someone very special and dear to me (DJ Ryan)

No comments:

Post a Comment