Monday, October 13, 2008

DJ Ryan presents... PSB's Very Introspective Disco, Actually

Flamboyant (Tomcraft Extended Mix)
What Have I Done To Deserve This (Shep Pettibone Mix)[with Dusty Springfield]
Heart (Dance Mix)
Losing My Mind (Disco Mix)
Always On My Mind (Extended Dance Mix)
Miracles (Eric Prydz Remix)
Before (Danny Tenaglia Classic Paradise Mix)
I'm With Stupid (PSB Maxi Mix)
Go West (3-D Rare Version)
A Red Letter Day (PSB Extended Edit)
It's A Sin (DJ Tim A Expert Remix)
Domino Dancing 2001 (Introspective White Label Mix)
I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind Of Thing (Extended Nude Mix)
Minimal (Rafael Lelis 2008 Club Mix)
Can You Forgive Her (Rollo Remix)
I Don't Know What You Want But I Can't Give It Any More (Peter Rauhoffer Mix)
New York City Boy (Almighty Definitive Mix)
Absolutely Fabulous (Spinbitch Spy Remix)
We All Feel Better In The Dark (Extended Mix)
Click on image to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment