Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jessica Simpson Simply Irresistible

I would like to thank Awred for sending me his AWESOME remix of "Take My Breath Away". This megamix is dedicated to you.
I Belong To Me (Single Version)
Fired Up (Lil Sean Remix)
Forbidden Fruit (D.C.'s Forbidden Vocal Radio Mix)
With You (Mike Rizzo Global Edit)
A Little Bit (Chris The Greek & Guido Club Mix)
Where You Are (Lenny Bs Club Mix)[with Nick Lachey]
A Public Affair (Johnny Budz Public House Mix)
Irresistible (Hex Hector & Dezrok Main Club Mix)
You Spin Me Round (Federick O Radio Edit)
These Boots Are Made For Walking (E-Smoove Vocal Mix)
I Think I'm In Love With You (Peter Rauhofer Club Mix)
I Wanna Love You Forever (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Sweetest Sin (Junior Vasquez Original Sin Club Mix)
Angels (Dave Anthony Remix)
Take My Breath Away (Arwed 2008 Remix)
Click on image to download.
Time: 52 Mins (47.72 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment