Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Night At Zirca Singapore

Last week I was in Singapore visiting friends. And during my stay in Singapore I bumped into Ricky (Banner Competition Winner) from HK who was also in town for holiday :) Here are some pictures of me and my friends in Singapore.

A good place to party on a Sunday night is at Zirca which is located at Clarke Quay. The club is also very spacious and the lighting effect is awesome. I had a great time at the club with my friends.

And to have a taste of what kind of music the DJ spins every Sunday nights... Well check out my mixset!! This mixset is specially dedicated to Iggyboi.
Bitch Hotel - Do U Wanna Dance (Relight Orchestra Blue Mix)
Britney Spears - Break The Ice (Twisted Dee Remix)
Taylor Swift - Love Story (Digital Dog Mix)
Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria (Club Mix)
Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (Seamus Haji & Paul Emanuel Club)
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (Tom Neville's Nameless Vocal)
Deborah Cox - Beautiful U R (Jody Den Broeder Club Mix)
Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Jody Den Broeder Remix)
Kristina DeBarge - Goodbye (DJ Paulo Club Mix)
Madonna - Miles Away (DJ Paulo's 'Fuzzy Dream' Mix)
Beyonce - Halo (Edson Pride & Enrry Mix)
Rihanna - SOS (Chris Cox Club Mix)
Kat DeLuna - Whine Up (Tomer G Club Anthem Mix)
Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow (Gustavo Scorpio Private Mix)
A R Rahman - Jai Ho (Leonardo Kalls Fisun Rework PCD Mix)
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You (Chriss Ortega Club)
Blow Up - Let Me See Your Underwear (Danny Verde Remix)
David Guetta feat Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over (Original Club)
One Republic - Apologize (Peter Rauhofer Reconstruction Mix)
Dream Girls - One Night Only (Dance Mix)

Click on image to download.
Time: 79 Mins (73.27 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment