Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hellish Halloween

It's Halloween time again ... and guess what, I'm treating everyone with my own unique Halloween mix to get everyone in the mood for the season. And of course, it's not just a bunch of latest hits put together... it the Hellish Mix to put you in the mood for a little Trick or Treat! Also check out Gothic Halloween mix which I did in 2008. Have a Hellish Halloween!! Ha Ha Ha
Dead or Alive - Something In My House (Unreleased DJ Club Promo)
Kylie Minogue - Better The Devil You Know (Almighty Anthem Mix 2003)
Madonna - Like A Prayer 2008 (Unreleased David Guetta's Sunday Vibe Club Mix)
Eartha Kitt - I Want to Be Evil (Spencer & Hill Remix)
Hannah - Shadow On The Wall (Bimbo Jones Mix)
Beyonce - Sweet Dreams (Jamie J Sanchez Club Remix Remix)
Seal - Killer (2005 Remix)
The Bravery - Slow Poison (Villains Remix)
Kristine W - Save My Soul (Unreleased DJ Release Remix)
Shakira - She Wolf (Thiago Antony Club Mix)
Kerli - Walking On Air (Ralphi Rosario & Craig J Club Mix)
The B-52s - Juliet Of The Spirits (Zoned Out Mix)
Tina Cousins - Pray (Club Mix)
Tamia - Stranger In My House (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Harajuku - Phantom Of The Opera ('94 Club Mix)
Click on image to download.
Time: 50 Mins (54.49 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment