Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ex/10Q (November 2009)

Thank you for all you kind words and support. We will resume our posting soon.
And now It's time to feature November ExMen's visitor :)
Name, Star Sign, Location?
Clay Diment (Clay-lo), Taurus, Adelaide, South Australia

What do you do for a living?
Work for Great Southern Railways as a Management Trainee, Independent USANA Associate and run vivaladoofdoof.com

Who’s your favourite artiste?
Hmmmm..thats a hardy..to best answer this I looked at my cd collection to see who I had the most of... Madonna won, followed by Pet Shop Boys, Mariah Carey, Kylie Minogue and Whitney Houston. My current fav cd's are Aleesha Dixon, V.V. Brown and Whitney Houston's I look to you album.


What’s the last played track in your ipod?
As I wrote this, Madonna - Music (Dens54's Vite Fait Remix).

Which is your most favourite DJ ExMen mix?
I would have to say Cathy Dennis and Deborah Cox.

If you can have dinner with anyone famous, who would it be?
Jesus, Liza Minnelli and Albert Einstein.

What you the 3 things you can't leave your home without?
My ipod (duh), my motosurf and my wallet.

What are the 3 brands (of anything) that you like most?
Calvin Klein, Diesel and Aussiebum

What was the last country/city that you visited and where would you like to go next?
Perth, Western Australia. Wish it was New York..but realistically it's going to be Perth..maybe Sydney.

If you only have one day left to live what would you do?
Make love to my partner, take my dog to the beach and let her go nuts chasing the birds, get drunk with my closest friends, eat chocolate, tell the people I love that I love them and thank them for loving me.

Contacts:
email: willyboii@hotmail.com
facebook: Clayton William Diment

If you are keen to be featured (there's no criteria whatsoever, so long as you dig our mixes and don't mind making a friend or two via our blog), drop us an email or a note in Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment