Saturday, February 13, 2010

DJ Ryan presents... (Love) Songs From The Last Century

George Michael - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Jon Secada - Angel
Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind of Love
Oleta Adams - Get Here
Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram - Somewhere Out There
Sheena Easton & Prince - The Arms Of Orion
PM Dawn - I'd Die Without You
Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are
10cc - I'm Not In Love
Jodeci - Lately
Everything But The Girl - I Don't Want To Talk About It
Beverly Craven - Promise Me
Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
James Ingram - I Don't Have The Heart
Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now
Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
Cher & Peter Cetera - After All
Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne
Elton John - The Last Song
Click on image to download.
Time: 78 Mins (MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment