Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ex/10Q (June 2010)

It's time to feature June's ExMen visitor.
Name, Star Sign, Location?
Michael, Sagittarius (Born on the cusp of Scorpio), Dallas, Texas

How did you come to know about our blog?
Heard one your mixes and “Click, Click, Clicked!” “How you doing?”

Who’s your favourite artiste?
By far, “It’s Britney, Bitch!”

Which is your most favourite DJ ExMen mix?
Love the Shocking P!nk MegaMix

What megamix would you like to see on our blog (not done before) in the future?
Mash Up with (Britney/Madonna/Whitney/Cristina Aguilar and P!nk ) or a Mega Mix of Whitney Houston

If you can have dinner with anyone famous (dead or alive), who would it be?
Britney Spears

What are 3 brands (of anything) that you like most?
Kettle One Vodka, Walmart Good Value Cranberry Black Cherry (An amazing cocktail) and Ambien

What was the last country/city that you visited and where would you like to go next?
(Trip to Europe about a year ago..Stayed in Rome, Italy and Scotland) Would love to go to Ibiza, Spain!

If you only have one day left to live, what would you do?
This one is easy….First, I wouldn’t tell anyone! Especially, my family! I would then take off my watch collect both of our cell phones and wake my kid up EARLY and spend the rest of whatever the life I had with my 15 year old son. Spending the day like we always do, but being more mindful of keeping my mouth shut and truly just enjoying each other. Soaking up all the moments!!!! I would then put him to bed and tell him that I love him more than anything in this world and how important it is going to be for him to cherish every second with everyone in his world! Don’t be afraid to love and always be himself! Then I would go back to my room and put on a great dance remix, plug in my headphones.… Take an Ambien and to try to Go to sleep With no regrets!

If you're competing for Miss Universe, what would be your answer to "what does the world need right now?", besides "world peace"?
The world needs one thing! Only one thing…TOLERANCE! All other emotions will always fade away. Over time…. Love, Hate, Passion, Anger, hurt, guilt! But if we could just all tolerate one another the world be a better place. After TOLERANCE….A great Mash Up With Britney/Madonna/Whitney Houston/Cristina Aguilera and P!nk!

If you are keen to be featured (there's no criteria whatsoever, so long as you dig our mixes and don't mind making a friend or two via our blog), drop us an email or a note in Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment