Friday, September 17, 2010

Emma Bunton: Free Girl In Stereo

Emma Lee Bunton is an English pop singer–songwriter and actress. She was a member of the 1990s girl group, the Spice Girls, in which she was known as Baby Spice as she was the youngest member. In December 2000, the group unofficially announced that they were concentrating on their solo careers but they pointed out that the group was not splitting.
Emma released her debut solo album A Girl Like Me brought the UK number-one "What Took You So Long?" as well as "What I Am", "Take My Breath Away" and "We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight".
In 2003 Bunton's second album Free Me was much more successful and had four singles, "Free Me", "Maybe", "I'll Be There" and "Crickets Sing For Anamaria"
Emma released her third album, Life in Mono on 4 December 2006 which give us hits like "Downtown" & "All I Need To Know".
Take Me To Another Town (Album Version)
Take My Breath Away (Single Mix)
(Hey You) Free Up Your Mind (B-Side)
Merry Go Round (B-Side)
What Took You So Long (Full Length Version)
What I Am (Groove Chronicles Remix)[with Tin Tin Out]
All I Need To Know (Bimbo Jones Vocal Remix)
Downtown (Element Remix)
Free Me (Octavo Seduction Club Mix)
Crickets Sing For Anamaria (Sharp Boys Carnival Vocal Mix)
I'll Be There (Harry's Afro Hut Donkey Love Mix)
We're Not Gonna Sleep Tonight (Almighty Mix)
Maybe (Illicit Club Mix)
Click on image to download.
Time: 47 Mins (43.42MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment