Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/10/10 When Two Hearts Become One...

Today, 10/10/10 is our wedding day. I have been with Mr R for almost 5 years now and we have decided to tie the knot on this very day :) I would like to share this joyous moment with all of you by doing a ballad mix. Below is our wedding message and those in red are the titles of the songs.Babe, I knew I love you from the very first time I saw your face and this is the day I fall in love with you. I was simply amazed by you... so beautiful in my eyes.

And because you love me for all that I am, I could not ask for more and deep in my heart I know that I finally found someone who's heart is filled with so much love... endless love that is.

Here and now, from this moment on I do cherish you with all my heart and soul. I will always love you and forever by your side I will always be... for this I promise you till the end of time.

Click on image to download.
Time: 67 Mins (61.40 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment