Friday, April 24, 2009

One Night At DJ Station Bangkok

Two weeks ago I was in Bangkok for Songkrang (Water Festival), and every year without fail I will attend this event. This 3 day event (13 Apr to 15 Apr) attracts people all over the world to celebrate Thailand's New Year. I had an AWESOME time during the Water Festival with my Super Soaker 2000 at Koasan and Silom. Here are some of the pictures of me and my friends :) More on my FaceBook.
Also when you are in Bangkok is a MUST to visit "DJ Station". This 3 storey club is located along Silom Soi 2. It's FULL House every night!! There's a 30 mins drag show starts at 11.30 pm and I must say the show is Fabulous. The music the DJ spins is Excellent too. I'm gonna do a series of "One Night At (club/city/country)" mixset to let you guys have a feel of the kind of music the DJ spins. To start the series off, here is "One Night At DJ Station Bangkok"! Enjoy :) This mixset is dedicated specially to Isaac.Shannon - Let The Music Play '09 (Chris Cox & Trent Cantrelle Mix)
Rihanna - Breakin' Dishes (Soul Seekerz Full Club Mix)
Tina Sugandh - Break Me (Chris Cox Vocal Mix)
Britney Spears - Circus (Junior Vasquez Club Mix)
Beyonce - Single Ladies (DJ Escape & Dom Capello Club Mix)
DJ ExMen - Pump Up The Vibration (Expression of Sound Vs Technotronic)
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam (Tocadisco's Club Remix)
C+C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat 2009 (Amir Nachmias Mix)
Ida Corr - Let Me Think About (DJ Flavio Lima Reworked Mix)
The Archies - Sugar Sugar (Rob Dale & DJ Sebastian Club Mix)
Liz Kay - You're Not Alone (Bruno Ramos Reconstruction 2009)
Domino Dancing - You Are My Sunshine (Bruno Ramos & Robby Gomez Remix)
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (Tony Merola & Wizard V Mix)
Pink - So What (Breno Barreto Private Club Mix)
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold (Kevin Polux Hot Mix)
Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Peter C. The Cards Remix)
Akon - Right Now (DJ Oytun Su & Ali Sarisaltik 2009 Remix)
Ne-Yo - Closer (Nylson Wash Close Tribal Mix)
Madonna - Miles Away (Peter Rauhofer Part 2 Mix)
Enrique Iglesias feat Ciara - Takin Back My Love (Tiano Remix)
Click on image to download.
Time: 82 Mins (75.82 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment