Thursday, April 30, 2009

Savage Garden: The Secret Garden Mix

Savage Garden was an Australian pop duo that had huge success between 1996 and 2000. They had a string of hits such as "Truly Madly Deeply", which is considered their signature song, "To the Moon and Back", "I Knew I Loved You", "Crash and Burn" and many more... But in Oct 2001, Savage Garden officially announced their breakup and the duo went their separate ways.
Two Beds And A Coffee Machine (Piano & Vocal Mix)
Crash And Burn (2000 Mix)
Gunning Down Romance (Drum And Bass Mix)
I Don't Care (Drum & Vocal Mix)
Santa Monica (Bittersweet Mix)
The Animal Song (Hex Hectors Club Mix)
I Want You (Pee Wee Club Mix)
I Knew I Loved You (Eddie Savage Dance Mix)
Tears Of Pearls (Tears On The Dancefloor Mix)
To The Moon & Back (Almighty Definitive Mix)
Affirmation (Almighty Mix)
Hold Me (Almighty Club Mix)
Break Me Shake Me (Broken Mix)
Truly, Madly, Deeply (The Australian Mix)
Universe (Radio Mix)
Click on image to download.
Time: 62 Mins (59.12 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment