Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ex/10Q (May 2009)

Going into our 2nd year of blogging, we have decided to turn the attention back to YOU (our visitors/listeners). Starting from this month, we will randomly feature a DJ ExMen visitor from any part of the world under Ex/10Q. And to start it of we have our Banner Competition Winner: Ricky Chung
Name, Location
Ricky Chung Kwok Ying (Beargerti), Hong Kong
Profession

Freelancer Graphic Designer, & helping with family business
Favourite artiste

Madonna
Last played track on Ipod
Something from Joanna Wan.
Favourite DJ ExMen mix

"One Night At DJ Station Bangkok"
Fantasy Dinner Parner (Someone Famous)

Sandy Lam
3 things I can't live without

Music, my bed, my computer
3 brands (of anything) that I like most

Diesel, Emporio Armani, Adidas
Last country/city that I visited, next stop

Japan, Singapore
What I would do if I only have one day left to live
Dancing to the tune of DJ ExMen Mixes....until the END.
Contacts

cky630@sinaman.com (also Facebook account)
If you are keen to be featured (there's no criteria whatsoever, so long as you dig our mixes and don't mind making a friend or two via our blog), drop us an email or a note in Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment