Friday, May 29, 2009

J to tha L-O: The Megamix

While we wait for J Lo's Greatest Hits to be released... Here's my megamix for ya :) This megamix is specially dedicated to Sunnyboi.
Step Into My World (Blackline Mix)
I'm Gonna Be Alright (Remix)[with Nas & 50 Cents]
This Boy's Fire (Remix)[with Carlos Santana & Baby Bash]
Hold You Down (Eliel Mix)[with Don Omar]
Want U 2 Be Mine (The Glass Fire Island Mix)
Get Right (DJ Blaine Meets Hefty Lefty Club Mix)
I'm Glad (Ford's Siren Club Mix)
I'm Real (Dezrock Vocal Club Mix)
Hold It Don't Drop It (Moto Blanco Club Remix)
If You Had My Love (Unreleased Pablo Flores Papi Club Mix)
Waiting For Tonight '08 (Pablo Flores Miami Spanglish Promo)
Que Hiciste (Tony Moran Extended Mix)
Ain't It Funny (Almighty Mix)
Play (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Control Myself (Jason Nevins No Breakdown)[with LL Cool J]
Do It Well (Alexander & Mark VDH Club Mix)
Alive (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Feelin' So Good (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
Jenny From The Block (Unreleased Pablo Florez REAL Club Mix)
Let's Get Loud (Pablo Flores Extended Club Remix)
All I Have (Richie Santana Mix)
Love Don't Cost A Thing (HQ2 Club Mix)
The One (Bastone & Burnz Club Mix)
Walking On Sunshine (Metro Remix)
Baby I Love You (Remix)[with R Kelly]
Click on image to download.
Time: 95 Mins (88.12 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment