Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letters From the Broken Hearted

This a ballad mixset and it's specially dedicated to May Yuen. Dear YYY,

It doesn't matter anymore because you don't understand me. I know love takes time to heal that's why I have given my all to make it real but you just can't let go of your past...

Do you know the pain i'm going thru??? It's like a knife stabbed through the heart! I wish somebody can save me from these foolish games. I don't wanna cry just because i can't fight this feeling of being stranded.

Sometimes I raise my hands to heaven and pray that I will be able to give you one more try, but when you come to my senses... I still see your past with you and seems it can't stay away from you...

I don't want to get hurt by loving you again. The thought of "can I hold you tonight?" is always on my mind but things that you do, things that you say, especially your words get in the way.

I've done all i can... If you can't change then I have only one word to say to you and that is "Goodbye"

Yours
XXX
Click image to download.
Time: 75 Mins (70 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment