Wednesday, September 2, 2009

R.emembering M.J: J5 L.ove S.ongs

This J5 mix is a tribute to MJ, whose body will be buried on September 3. The private burial ceremony will still take place at Glendale Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.
W.ho's L.ovin' Y.ou
L.a-L.a (M.eans I L.ove Y.ou)
O.ne M.ore C.hance (1970)
I.'ll B.e T.here
B.ridge O.ver T.roubled W.ater
M.y C.herie A.mour
N.ever C.an S.ay G.oodbye
M.aybe T.omorrow
A.in't N.othing L.ike T.he R.eal T.hing
I.f I H.ave T.o M.ove A M.ountain
T.o K.now
O.oh, I.'d L.ove T.o B.e W.ith Y.ou
I.f I D.on't L.ove Y.ou T.his W.ay
I.t A.ll B.egins A.nd E.nds W.ith L.ove
A.ll I D.o I.s T.hink O.f Y.ou
T.hrough T.hick & T.hin
D.reamer
H.eaven K.nows I L.ove Y.ou G.irl
P.ush M.e A.way
T.ime W.aits F.or N.o O.ne
O.ne M.ore C.hance (1984)
I.f Y.ou'd O.nly B.elieve
B.e N.ot A.lways
M.usic A.nd M.e
Click on image to download.
Time: 80 mins (73.70MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment