Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Banner Competition Year 3

Dear friends, 17th May 2011 will be DJ ExMen's Master Mixes 3rd year Anniversary :) And like the 1st & 2nd year... I will be having a banner competition. The winner of the competition will have it's banner put up on my blog on 17th May. That's not the only thing that the winner gets... He/She will be getting a special mixset from me featuring the current top 20 hits. This mixset will not be posted on my blog and will only be made available to the winner via email. :)

There is no criteria for the banner, you can design anything you want, let your imagination run wild... but the Banner must include this words "DJ ExMen Master Mixes 2.0" and also the slogan "Your One Stop For Non-Stop." The Dimensions of the banner 800 X 400 (Width 800 pixels Height 400 pixels). Please sent in your design to me via email (djexmen@gmail.com) by 15th May. I'm looking forward to all your designs... Thank You :)

Hugs
Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment