Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mambo Jambo 2

Please note that the "Simply Red Megamix" will be delayed coz DJ Ricoshay is busy ... So in the meantime please enjoy my Mambo Jambo 2 mixset. And remember dont forget to leave comments. Tears For Fears - Shout (12'' US Remix)
Linear - Sending All My Love (1990 Club Remix)
Depeche Mode - Strange Love (Blind Mix)
Information Society - Whats On Your Mind (Pure Energy) (Pure Energy Mix)
Adam Ant - Room At The Top (Extended Version)
Rick Astley - Together Forever (12'' Club Mix)
Eight Wonder - Cross My Heart (Dance Mix)
Pet Shop Boys feat Dusty Springfield - What Have I Done To Deserve This (Disco Mix)
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Club Mix)
Sabrina - Boys (PWL Remix)
Sonia - You'll Never Stop me Loving you (12'' Version)
Tommy Page - A Zillion Kisses (PWL Endless Kisses Mix)
Jason Donavan - Nothing Can Divide Us (Great Scott, It's The Remix)
Bros - When Will I Be Famous (12'' Club Mix)
Bananarama - I Heard A Rumour (Horoscope Mix)
Mel & Kim - Respectable (Extended Version)
Click on image to download.
Time: 56 Mins (51.52 MB)

No comments:

Post a Comment